Re: [FIXED IN NEXT UPDATE] Quests disappear

Choose to be a Civilian, made it to the camp, picked up the first quest and logged out for the night, when I logged back in, I was back to nutral and could not pick up any quests, now i'm stuck as a nutral

if you head down to the mechanized yard and go in from the east(back side) there is typically a traitor npc in the tower. After you kill him you should become a Civillian. That or kill a looter NPC

all you need to do is kill a Civilian. there is one who wanders out a bit at dyatlovo and you can use the red tractor for cover from the other civ npc's.

thats what I did and it worked out for me

24 (edited by 27.07.2017 08:44:14)

Your rep is still to high. You need to kill more either traitors or looters to become back to Civ. There are traitor npc's around the Mechanized yard that are easy to kill if you approach from the west. (usually one in the tower)

Oh and also in the main menu you can look at your character and see your reputation level

I've seen some guides on STeam that tells that you GAIN reputation when you kill traitors, regardless of what your faction is

I'm a looter and I killed the camp of 2 traitors located North of the Looter's settlement (THe one with 3 tents and 1 huge boeing plane type crashed and broken in half)

I lost 5 rep per kill, is this a bug ? Or actually killing traitors grants you rep depending on your current faction ?

hi to all. if You've finished neutral quest-line, after quest "Swamp Outing" you've chosen (by yourself or by your faction) wich story-line you'll have, civ  or looter, and other one wouldn't be availible for you ): now it's working this way

if You've finished neutral quest-line, and started civ-line, then for some buggy reason you became a neutral again, you just need to kill some looter, to became civ and quests would be availible again.

And guys, quests aren't infinite, we'll add some info-window, wich tells you, that you've finished all availible quests

Стараюсь.) Trying hard.)

27 (edited by 27.07.2017 17:12:35)

Zaa wrote:

I've seen some guides on STeam that tells that you GAIN reputation when you kill traitors, regardless of what your faction is

I'm a looter and I killed the camp of 2 traitors located North of the Looter's settlement (THe one with 3 tents and 1 huge boeing plane type crashed and broken in half)

I lost 5 rep per kill, is this a bug ? Or actually killing traitors grants you rep depending on your current faction ?

hi, yep, your rep changes considerring current faction

Стараюсь.) Trying hard.)

EPICxHERO wrote:

So I chose the quest to become a civilian and then I became a looter because I killed a civilian that was trying to kill me. Then I tried to become a civilian by killing a looter and then became a traitor. After traitor wore off I was a looter still and I have the quest still to become a Civilian, but when I go to the cutting block it automatically says mission accomplished and the new marker goes to inside the civilian settlement which I cannot go inside. And soon later it just says mission failed and I restarts the whole mission. Due to this I cannot continue with my quests. I wish I could change it so I become a looter, but it is just stuck in an infinite loop.

this huge problem would be solved in next update. If you choose civ from start, then change faction to looter, you'll can start/continue looter's quest-line

Стараюсь.) Trying hard.)

There is a bug. I was playing yesterday for the first time and i joined the civils and then stoped playng. The next day i logged on and i became neutral. I thought that i can just do again neutral quests but no,  no quests from neutral and civils, questing sistem stopped working and i cant progress into the game, please fix the bug. The other bug is that I have good pc and I can run average other games, but this game.... I am playing at almost worst resoliution and lovest quality with 20 fps and it drops, pleaseee do something with authimization of this game, because its pretty good game, but its annoying when you cant run it.
THank you for your work and please fix the bugs.

Players will have command "/QuestRestart" with 30 min delay, you can restart all quest-line. Made for this broken situation. Manual failing separate mission will have 30 min timer, fail for other reason (death, killed quest NPC, changed fraction) - 10 min timer

Стараюсь.) Trying hard.)

31 (edited by cortani3 29.07.2017 00:29:35)

so i started this game a couple days ago and i got to the quest where you have to kill the wolf and the wolf killed me like 5 times in a row.. after i respawned the last time it said quest failed and now none of the quests appear and none of the npc will talk to me.. iv tried using the quest log where it says click here for available quests and it wont let me click it. iv tried logging out, exiting game, switching servers, checking integrity of the game on steam, re-installing and re-installing to a different drive. nothing works. Please fix this. this game is so much fun but theres no point of playing when there are no quests to do.
i last re installed the game 7/28/17 and it still isnt letting me do any quests..
i read in the bug tracker that it has been fixed but i am still experiencing this problem.

Hello,

Ive been playing for 2 days, but haven't reached a stable character yet (clothes, resources etc) and I died when I found the wolves lair. Now as I re-spawned, Stas does not have a quest for me and I don't have any weapon! Whatdo I do to get a weapon, is there other weapons around that I haven't discovered, is this a bug?
It goes straight to the quest to the Wolf Lair when I respawn, and I of course don't have a weapon to try and kill the wolf.

Thanks, help is much appreciated.

maybe you can find a weapon to kill the wolf?

I would recommend going to a small server and looting the Neutral base for a weapon if you keep going from server to server. you will eventually find a weapon to Kill the wolf with. OR you can enlist a friend or ask another survivor if they would kill the wolf for you.