Topic: Balance the Defenders

I was making a quest that i needed to enter the bunker and take a warhead out of there, i spent more than 3 mags of RPD in one the defender and i manage to damage him only 1/2 of his life, to kill both i would need about 6 mags of RPD, 600 bullets to each, its too much, even for a exoesqueleton, please devs if you could balance them, even granades don't affect them.

2 (edited by 17.05.2018 15:23:59)

Re: Balance the Defenders

I think they are fine, it makes raiding the bunker and the other faction MUCH harder. As it was, you get the APC and just run over everyone, and this makes it better, I think. The bunker was too easy before.

rysullivan11950 wrote:

I think they are fine, it makes raiding the bunker and the other faction MUCH harder. As it was, you get the APC and just run over everyone, and this makes it better, I think. The bunker was too easy before.

So after playing with a full exo myself and getting killed a lot by the Defenders, I agree, the Defenders are WAY OP. Maybe half the health, or make the player's exo MUCH better.

Re: Balance the Defenders

I tend to agree that the powersuit defenders are over powered, especially when there are more than one in an area.  Please look at them again and make them more balanced with actual players.

They can take way too many hits before they go down and their aim is far too true compared to how many hits a player can take and how we tend to have a more shaky aim system which reflects actual real life movement and fatigue.