Topic: Bug with a quest from the new Dead Swamp questline

There is actually a bug with one quest from the new Dead Swamp questline, this is the one when you have to recover the Toxic AK from military soldiers in Primorye.

First the military NPC can spot you from really really far away, and i think they could need an adjustment, but...
Secondly come the real bug, when you restores the AK to the NPC, he tell you that you can keep this Toxic AK and that he give you few amo for it with money and...
actually you just obtain the money, you are loosing the Toxic AK and will never see those amunitions.

Thank you to fix it smile

Re: Bug with a quest from the new Dead Swamp questline

Artychoux wrote:

There is actually a bug with one quest from the new Dead Swamp questline, this is the one when you have to recover the Toxic AK from military soldiers in Primorye.

First the military NPC can spot you from really really far away, and i think they could need an adjustment, but...
Secondly come the real bug, when you restores the AK to the NPC, he tell you that you can keep this Toxic AK and that he give you few amo for it with money and...
actually you just obtain the money, you are loosing the Toxic AK and will never see those amunitions.

Thank you to fix it smile

Good day! I’ll send your report to the developers. They will check it as soon as possible. Thanks for your feedback!