Topic: My Two Cents

Hello, I would first like to say that I am a massive fan of this game. I 100% see the potential this game has to be. But I have some questions and concerns for the future of this game. This may just be buried by other post, and never be read. But nonetheless here it goes.

1: Animations - I think this game really needs an animation overhaul, it just looks too dated. Now I can only imagine this takes a lot of time to do, so by no means would I expect it anytime soon, but it would make the game look, and feel a whole lot better.

2: Defenders - I'm just going to say these guys are too hard to kill... Maybe give them half of their current health.

3: Crafting - This game needs a whole lot more items that a player can craft, there just isn't enough. Maybe we could make traps that can catch small animals, like possums, rabbits, and other varmint. As well as being able to craft different weapons, such as a makeshift pistol, makeshift shotgun, and keep the rifle. Maybe some other makeshift melee weapons in the mix. Finally one other thing that would be really cool, is being able to craft a temporary shelter. Like a tent that you could set up outside in the forest, it could store a few items like a food, water, and a gun or two to free up space to go out and forage for more meat, and fruit.

4: Hunting - There needs to be more incentives for people to hunt, as well as higher animal mob populations. As stated above, a player could be able to lay traps, get notified that a small animal has been captured, and a little rabbit marker could be set on the map indicating where the trap was laid. A player should also not just be able to strip an animal of its meat, they should be able to remove the animals pelt. They could sell this pelt to buy supplies from vendors, or they can craft coats, and small beds for camping inside the makeshift shelter.   

5: Clans - Players should be able to not just align with looters, Civies, and Neutral. But also be able to form a clan. This would give players a new sense of community. They can set their own rules for how to get in, and what the purpose of the clan is. Perhaps one can focus on hunting, and stay away from other players, or one can be looter based, and can be based around chaos and destruction. Mostly this is just for groups of friends who want to separate themselves from the rest of the player base, and revered or feared among the community. For instance, a player could say "Oh god its the *insert clan name here*, lets lay low till they leave N12".

6: Weapon Attachments - Having the ability to customize, and even personalize a weapon could make for better game play. Perhaps a player likes the fire-rate, and general feel of the AKM, but they want to take part in more ranged fights. They should be able to purchase a scope and mount it to the rifle, or add a suppressor. I will list more suggested items below.

Weapon Attachments -

Reflex sight, High Power Scope, Suppressor, Angled Foregrip, Vertical Foregrip, Muzzle Break, Extended Magazine, Drum Magazine, Laser Sight, and other futuristic attachments for gauss rifle, and toxic Kalashnikov.

Suggested Weapons (My friends and myself) -

Vector 45 ACP, MP5, UMP, RPG-7 (for fighting APCs), DMRs like SKS, MK11, M14 EBR. As well as old weapons like the M1 Garand, Grease Gun, Thomson, PPSH, Mosin Nagant, STG-44, Sten, and M1 Carbine.

I know this is quite a lot to read, but this is what my friends, and I have compiled for great possible additions to this game. We wish the devs the best of luck in the years to come.

- Sincerely Your Friends At Cyber-Haven.

Re: My Two Cents

Agree with everything you wrote, less the defenders thing, they are good for now, they have a really good drop, if they reduce their lifes, everybody will have a UKB armored suit, and a lot of money.

Re: My Two Cents

GuapGrabber wrote:

Hello, I would first like to say that I am a massive fan of this game. I 100% see the potential this game has to be. But I have some questions and concerns for the future of this game. This may just be buried by other post, and never be read. But nonetheless here it goes.

1: Animations - I think this game really needs an animation overhaul, it just looks too dated. Now I can only imagine this takes a lot of time to do, so by no means would I expect it anytime soon, but it would make the game look, and feel a whole lot better.

2: Defenders - I'm just going to say these guys are too hard to kill... Maybe give them half of their current health.

3: Crafting - This game needs a whole lot more items that a player can craft, there just isn't enough. Maybe we could make traps that can catch small animals, like possums, rabbits, and other varmint. As well as being able to craft different weapons, such as a makeshift pistol, makeshift shotgun, and keep the rifle. Maybe some other makeshift melee weapons in the mix. Finally one other thing that would be really cool, is being able to craft a temporary shelter. Like a tent that you could set up outside in the forest, it could store a few items like a food, water, and a gun or two to free up space to go out and forage for more meat, and fruit.

4: Hunting - There needs to be more incentives for people to hunt, as well as higher animal mob populations. As stated above, a player could be able to lay traps, get notified that a small animal has been captured, and a little rabbit marker could be set on the map indicating where the trap was laid. A player should also not just be able to strip an animal of its meat, they should be able to remove the animals pelt. They could sell this pelt to buy supplies from vendors, or they can craft coats, and small beds for camping inside the makeshift shelter.   

5: Clans - Players should be able to not just align with looters, Civies, and Neutral. But also be able to form a clan. This would give players a new sense of community. They can set their own rules for how to get in, and what the purpose of the clan is. Perhaps one can focus on hunting, and stay away from other players, or one can be looter based, and can be based around chaos and destruction. Mostly this is just for groups of friends who want to separate themselves from the rest of the player base, and revered or feared among the community. For instance, a player could say "Oh god its the *insert clan name here*, lets lay low till they leave N12".

6: Weapon Attachments - Having the ability to customize, and even personalize a weapon could make for better game play. Perhaps a player likes the fire-rate, and general feel of the AKM, but they want to take part in more ranged fights. They should be able to purchase a scope and mount it to the rifle, or add a suppressor. I will list more suggested items below.

Weapon Attachments -

Reflex sight, High Power Scope, Suppressor, Angled Foregrip, Vertical Foregrip, Muzzle Break, Extended Magazine, Drum Magazine, Laser Sight, and other futuristic attachments for gauss rifle, and toxic Kalashnikov.

Suggested Weapons (My friends and myself) -

Vector 45 ACP, MP5, UMP, RPG-7 (for fighting APCs), DMRs like SKS, MK11, M14 EBR. As well as old weapons like the M1 Garand, Grease Gun, Thomson, PPSH, Mosin Nagant, STG-44, Sten, and M1 Carbine.

I know this is quite a lot to read, but this is what my friends, and I have compiled for great possible additions to this game. We wish the devs the best of luck in the years to come.

- Sincerely Your Friends At Cyber-Haven.

Hey! We really appreciate that you're helping us improving the game. I’ll send your suggestions to the developers. They will consider it as soon as possible. Thanks for your feedback!

P.S. We will add the opportunity to install a few camps with tents smile