Topic: why i took 6 months off....

it wasn't because of bugs or glitches, it was because of hackers. so i check the news and updates today it looks promising i'm hoping alot of hackers got banned over that span of 6 months i was gone.i log in and today and alt tab check for new next day youtube videos and find a video of marauder blatantly cheating.he is he single worst hacker ever, hes the main reason i left. i was hoping he was banned but guess what happened next....i look up after i log in and see his name on that billboard hes #1 in most players killed by civilian and looter there are like 6 hackers in your top 20 players killed. needless to say this vacation i took from the game has now become permanent. thanks for not giving a shit about the people who paid you.

Re: why i took 6 months off....

Dewsa wrote:

it wasn't because of bugs or glitches, it was because of hackers. so i check the news and updates today it looks promising i'm hoping alot of hackers got banned over that span of 6 months i was gone.i log in and today and alt tab check for new next day youtube videos and find a video of marauder blatantly cheating.he is he single worst hacker ever, hes the main reason i left. i was hoping he was banned but guess what happened next....i look up after i log in and see his name on that billboard hes #1 in most players killed by civilian and looter there are like 6 hackers in your top 20 players killed. needless to say this vacation i took from the game has now become permanent. thanks for not giving a shit about the people who paid you.

Hi. Bans are dealt by EasyAntiCheat system. Please send reports on cheaters, they will be banned by the EAC system.