Topic: Final release date Next Day: Survival.

Hello, friends!

We're happy to announce that the game will be released out of the early access on February, 22. Before the release, there'll be an update on which we've been working literally day and night. It'll be a vast update, that'll bring the new mode «Last Survival» to the game containing lots of fixes, new weapon, craft recipes, animals and lots of other things.

The update is planned for the first half of the February.

https://a.radikal.ru/a24/1801/61/d8bd66e8563a.jpg

Re: Final release date Next Day: Survival.

only 3 updates in last 4 months... cmon guys i really loved the game and right now it just become boring if you guys want game to have more players you need to make more updates

nikbejashvili wrote:

only 3 updates in last 4 months... cmon guys i really loved the game and right now it just become boring if you guys want game to have more players you need to make more updates

Thank you for your feedback!

Awesome! Captain,can you post any teaser? Like some screenshot of the upcoming equipment?

YuriKozlovsky wrote:

Awesome! Captain,can you post any teaser? Like some screenshot of the upcoming equipment?

Hello!
We plan to make a video trailer about the location «Dead Swamp».

Would there be any way to port characters across different regions? I have a character on the Asia server (I was living there) which I cannot access from the America server, where I now live. I don't know how hard it would be to do this, but I would love to have my old character back.

rysullivan11950 wrote:

Would there be any way to port characters across different regions? I have a character on the Asia server (I was living there) which I cannot access from the America server, where I now live. I don't know how hard it would be to do this, but I would love to have my old character back.

Hello, unfortunately, no.