Topic: Items Missing ? Glitch??

a friend and I died in game and I went got the apc.  Then went looted all our stuff drove back to safe zone and deposited it all in the bank .. Then I went back to stock myself and all the stuff I deposited is not there. The game isn't THAT hard that it is a super deal but I mean 6 SVD clips , An orange and 2 protective suits, About 5 RPK clips , 6 cooked meat, a fuel canister.  just to name a few items I lost (My backpack AND APC trunk was full)  Please fix this glitch... Thank you.

Re: Items Missing ? Glitch??

mseals wrote:

a friend and I died in game and I went got the apc.  Then went looted all our stuff drove back to safe zone and deposited it all in the bank .. Then I went back to stock myself and all the stuff I deposited is not there. The game isn't THAT hard that it is a super deal but I mean 6 SVD clips , An orange and 2 protective suits, About 5 RPK clips , 6 cooked meat, a fuel canister.  just to name a few items I lost (My backpack AND APC trunk was full)  Please fix this glitch... Thank you.

Hello!
Thanks for the information, we will definitely check this bug. Sorry for the inconvenience.