Topic: Current Quest overridden by base defense quest

I found quite different kind of "no quest bug", here is the issue I met, not sure if it is a bug or what.

I am Civ, I have my current quest to deliver cheese, bread and something. Then my base got attacked, the "defense the settlement" quest starts automatically. Then I went offline and join other server but my current quest is gone and no active quest can be found.

Just wanna see if other met this issue too. Thanks.

Re: Current Quest overridden by base defense quest

pktpkt.kt wrote:

I found quite different kind of "no quest bug", here is the issue I met, not sure if it is a bug or what.

I am Civ, I have my current quest to deliver cheese, bread and something. Then my base got attacked, the "defense the settlement" quest starts automatically. Then I went offline and join other server but my current quest is gone and no active quest can be found.

wow, thank for info gonna check it

Стараюсь.) Trying hard.)

3 (edited by pktpkt.kt 01.08.2017 18:51:42)

mitay-walle wrote:
pktpkt.kt wrote:

wow, thank for info gonna check it

Thank you very much. Please kindly let me know if there is any workaround before the fix. I tried the command "/QuestRestart" but seems no effect.

pktpkt.kt wrote:

I tried the command "/QuestRestart" but seems no effect.

It would appear after update

Стараюсь.) Trying hard.)