Topic: Map and Game flow - the South side

Hi Devs,

Good good work so far. Now that I've been playing for a good few days, feel like I can make a suggestion. I will steer clear of the 'make cancelable actions' and 'make bases a safe zone' etc etc, but will rather make an observation/suggestion to towards the 'meta' or 'end' game. (and forgive me if you have already resolved this and will be adding stuff that addresses the issue in the next update)

Currently - the South end of the map is essentially not used. There simply is no real reason to go there - apart from, arguably, some loot, but as both Looter and Civ there are closer and easier places to get loot.

Litvinovka - is essentially only used by fresh spawn Traitors to get basic gear. The Depot - just a safe entrance to the Bunker. And Berezki...who goes to Berezki? If you want PVP - you start shit up around Kvashino. If you want gear/guns - fight the NPCs at Factory/Bunker. Maybe you go to get some gas at the station at H7, but there are closer gas stations to both Looters and Civs. So the game never really goes below the 7 grid (A7, B7, C7, etc)...which is a shame because Berezki and the Depot area are amazing areas for fighting.

Soooo...the suggestion is to add a REASON for people to venture down South (apart from loot). Especially Civillians (sorry, I play Looter so maybe there are already quests dedicated to that) - they need a reason to go past the Looter base, giving opportunity for 'incidental PVP'.

Naturally this can be 'easily' resolved with the addition of 'daily/weekly' quests that take players to Berezki. But I feel that is not really the best solution. Perhaps some kind of random chance to spawn a 'Military patrol' with high level weapons that spawns rarely and at random and only remains on the map for a little while. It can potentially function as the 'humanitarian drop' and be announced to all players on the server that the 'Patrol is en route' to Berezki (but not be shown on the map). And that will give reason to both Looters and Civs to get down there in hopes of high tier loot and PVE and PVP.

Just an idea. I'm sure you guys have thoughts on it yourself.
Spasibo za igru. Ochen nravit'sia

Re: Map and Game flow - the South side

weaselsweasels wrote:

Hi Devs,

Good good work so far. Now that I've been playing for a good few days, feel like I can make a suggestion. I will steer clear of the 'make cancelable actions' and 'make bases a safe zone' etc etc, but will rather make an observation/suggestion to towards the 'meta' or 'end' game. (and forgive me if you have already resolved this and will be adding stuff that addresses the issue in the next update)

Currently - the South end of the map is essentially not used. There simply is no real reason to go there - apart from, arguably, some loot, but as both Looter and Civ there are closer and easier places to get loot.

Litvinovka - is essentially only used by fresh spawn Traitors to get basic gear. The Depot - just a safe entrance to the Bunker. And Berezki...who goes to Berezki? If you want PVP - you start shit up around Kvashino. If you want gear/guns - fight the NPCs at Factory/Bunker. Maybe you go to get some gas at the station at H7, but there are closer gas stations to both Looters and Civs. So the game never really goes below the 7 grid (A7, B7, C7, etc)...which is a shame because Berezki and the Depot area are amazing areas for fighting.

Soooo...the suggestion is to add a REASON for people to venture down South (apart from loot). Especially Civillians (sorry, I play Looter so maybe there are already quests dedicated to that) - they need a reason to go past the Looter base, giving opportunity for 'incidental PVP'.

Naturally this can be 'easily' resolved with the addition of 'daily/weekly' quests that take players to Berezki. But I feel that is not really the best solution. Perhaps some kind of random chance to spawn a 'Military patrol' with high level weapons that spawns rarely and at random and only remains on the map for a little while. It can potentially function as the 'humanitarian drop' and be announced to all players on the server that the 'Patrol is en route' to Berezki (but not be shown on the map). And that will give reason to both Looters and Civs to get down there in hopes of high tier loot and PVE and PVP.

hi. realy good opinion, we payed attention to it. Hope we''l make something with that

Стараюсь.) Trying hard.)

mitay-walle wrote:
weaselsweasels wrote:

Hi Devs,

hi. realy good opinion, we payed attention to it. Hope we''l make something with that

Uvidel na russkom forume chto budet transition into new area through Berezki, that alone might solve the issue. But yeah smile

I like the Idea it would add more challenge to the so called "Survival" Aspect which currently there is little to none, all Players do is derp around 2 shot the wildlife *no threat* pickup loot, the only thing to worry about is wild life NPCs are very easy to kill as long as you understand what covor is it Simplifies everything down to a basic level of survival in which then there is little to no challenge within the game itself.

Maybe add Mutated NPCs from the Radation Fog that do 30% Higher Damage than the WildLife but can also run faster than Animals, lethal Ammounts of Radation does mutate you're body the Chernobyl Incident proves that if you look at how the animals are there as if 2016 you can see there all mutated and physically look quiet different.
Bears