Topic: [FIXED IN NEXT UPDATE] Grenades doesn't flag pk as a Traitor

people are able to grenade you at looter zone near locator and not flag traitor or anything and steal all your loot while you use the store/bank

Re: [FIXED IN NEXT UPDATE] Grenades doesn't flag pk as a Traitor

gudrunix wrote:

people are able to grenade you at looter zone near locator and not flag traitor or anything and steal all your loot while you use the store/bank

may be they were civ? then it's ok to kill looter and don't became traitor

Стараюсь.) Trying hard.)

no you can drop a grenade in the settlements and even the safe zone and kill any other player and have no repercussions and get all of their gear regardless of faction.

try it out, saw on a 24person server where a team of 5--6 were blocking people in at the trader and dropping the grenade

4 (edited by Spraky99 28.07.2017 08:13:33)

I have got this bug recorded some guy exploded us a couple of times too, heres the link for the video:

http://plays.tv/video/597aafffa011e6eb1a/rip

http://plays.tv/video/597ab0545370a64e2f/rip-v2

I don't know if I'm allowed to give video links or not but this video is important to know about the bug and if its now allowed please remove it. Thanks.

I play as a looter, and I have seen on many occasion when teammates are at the shopkeeper, another looter will throw a grenade and kill all their teammates, without becoming a traitor. The grenadier will then sell everyone's stuff or keep it. This is currently the biggest issue I have encountered so far, as the faction spawn is no longer safe. I have seen this far too often for this to not be addressed by not more then two other forum posts. I hope that this will be resolved soon, for the sake of the game, and the player base.

i agree, this is a problem for any faction my friend got bombed twice and the perpetrator manages to escape, please do something about this

yeah this is a problem actually, im very salty because when i became the victim i was just getting my first good gun.
please fix this

8 (edited by mastermind34321 28.07.2017 17:18:20)

I had not run into this problem yet but it seems till its fix i would requirement joining low pop severs because the severs I've been joining have not seen this problem yet the people don't act like it

Bug would be fixed in next update

Стараюсь.) Trying hard.)

so there was a player who would throw grenades at other civilians in the civilian settlement when they are at the storage/trader. everyone would die, he would then run up and loot everyone's dead bodies then proceed to stick everything in his storage, he was killing a bunch of people and not turning into a traitor at all, the only thing that would happen to him is an NPC might kill him, but its shitty when you work for a while and hard to get the gear you have just for someone that's suppose to be friendly ends up killing you and taking everything you had with no repercussion to him.

So when in Looter base, the main one, if you throw a nade inside on a player and npcs is not clone, the guy that throwed a nade won't become traitor at all, and npcs won't shoot him, so he can pick up the loot from the player he throwed nade on, and he can constantly do that without getting traitor rank and kill players in looters area.

Crane wrote:

So when in Looter base, the main one, if you throw a nade inside on a player and npcs is not clone, the guy that throwed a nade won't become traitor at all, and npcs won't shoot him, so he can pick up the loot from the player he throwed nade on, and he can constantly do that without getting traitor rank and kill players in looters area.

please read pinned themes first

Стараюсь.) Trying hard.)